Cobra Biologics Ltd are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineering Apprentice to join their company. Successful candidate will work towards a Science Industry Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship Standard.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Apprentice Maintenance Engineer will train to understand and maintain facilities, services, equipment and plant to appropriate standards at a named site within the Cobra group.
To develop into a multi-skilled Engineer able to understand, manage and perform planned preventative maintenance and provide breakdown support on a variety of plant and equipment whilst adhering to H&S and cGMP standards.
Working under supervision or within the limits of a trainee’s knowledge and experience to perform tasks such as:
- Managing, monitoring and performing simple daily checks on plant equipment
- Ensuring that plant and utilities are operating to specified parameters, documenting critical parameters
- Completing shutdown activities in accordance with a detailed programme and written Standard Operating Procedures
- Managing and performing minor repairs to building fabric and services
- Interacting and liaising with external contractors ensuring that all work is thoroughly documented to H&S and cGMP standards, ensure the safety of contractors and Cobra personnel
- Contributing towards the execution of 5S system of facility management
- Collaborating with other teams as appropriate to maintain and improve quality
This is a fantastic opportunity – if you would like to apply please click here