Cobra Biologics Ltd are looking to recruit a Validation Technician Apprentice to join their company. Successful candidate will work towards a Science Manufacturing Technician Apprenticeship Standard and gain a Level 3 BTEC in Applied Science.
- Creation and revision of validation GMP documentation within the Quality Assurance team
- Providing ‘in suite’ execution of validation documentation supporting GMP manufacture, QC laboratories and Warehouse storage
- Investigation and resolution of any errors identified during execution of validation documentation
- Generation of validation summary reports to document activities performed
- Facilitating the timely follow-up and closure of Deviations, Change Controls and CAPA associated with qualification activities
- Working collaboratively with Operations and with Quality Control to actively maintain GMP standards
This is a fantastic opportunity – if you would like to apply please click here