Programme: Quality Practitioner, Level 4
Training Provider: CSR Group
Expected duration: 2 years
Closing date for applications: 25 February 2022
Potential start date: April 2022
Click here to apply.
The role will be reporting to the Analytical Team Leader and will assist across a wide range of QC functions including material management, equipment validation, data trending, environmental monitoring and analytical method development.
As part of the QC team you will also work closely with internal stakeholders at various levels within the organisation to communicate the quality strategy on various projects. This will include working with areas such as Production and Quality Assurance to use a risk based approach to drive key activities forward.
- Identify and interpret relevant regulations and apply them to the different QC project areas
- Material management and QC material review and release
- Communicate the quality strategy with various stakeholders via verbal, written and/or visual methods
- QC testing of raw materials, in process controls and finished product in line with GMP regulations
- Support the collection and analysis of data for trending purposes
- To assist in the preparation and review of documentation including SOPs and deviations
- Perform daily to duties to ensure that the laboratories are in an audit ready state including conducting internal system audits
- To coordinate activities with production to ensure appropriate and timely sampling and testing of raw materials, in-process samples and finished product
- Support the team with a fresh pair of eyes to identify gaps within processes and support the mind-set of continual improvement
- Detail focussed and a completer finisher
- Good communicator with an ability to influence at every level
- Focussed individual with a passion for delivery
- Team spirited and also able to work independently
- Solution focussed individual who is adaptable and comfortable with change
- Results focussed
- Proactive, someone who looks to make connections and is confident enough to push when they see action is required
- Quick learner
- Candidates must hold a GCSE or equivalent qualification in both English and maths at Grade C/4 minimum. A British Sign Language (BSL) qualification is an alternative to the English qualification for those whose primary language is BSL
- On going opportunities will be available to successful graduates of this programme
Click here to apply.